Leys Park Grove Appartments
first time buyer
You are here: Home / Lettings
"Drink is the curse of the land. It makes you fight with your neighbour, shoot at your landlord and it makes you miss him"
Drawing on our extensive experience and knowledge of the local housing market, our team can advise you on all aspects of the lettings process. We bring together landlords and tenants to provide a fully managed stress free service and unlike the proverb above its one that's guaranteed not to drive you to drink! With more than ten years experience and a deep understanding of the rental market we ensure that our focus remains on customer service.
Our service provides:
- Marketing the property to the widest possible audience
- A managed and updated database of prospective tenants
- Accompanied viewings where required
- Negotiation of the best possible terms
- Drawing up all legal documents including lease and tenancy agreements
- Completion an inventory
- Advice on annual gas and electrical safety checks plus any other statutory obligations
- Meticulous rent collection procedures
- Reference Checks
- Collection and retention of security deposit on behalf of landlords
- Regular property inspections and provision of written reports
- Co-ordination and resolution of maintenance issues
- Negotiate tenancy renewals where possible.